A few doors down today. Sad to see.
i just ate a pound of pineapple and i feel like i drank a gallon of water.
chocolate almond milk in ya coffee, bow chicka wow wow
hey this week i took a big step in...
i forgot how to not dress for the polar vortex
I realized a huge reason why I’ve come to not enjoy the nursing program.
People are very negative. It’s very draining to be around 80 students every single day that are constantly complaining about the workload and how tired they are. It’s made me really negative about the whole thing, too.
Not your scene!! Blargh. I’m confident you’ll figure something out.
- Flying the world’s fastest plane: Behind the stick of the SR-71 » SB Nation
- The 30 second habit with a lifelong impact » Robyn Scott
- Overnight Adventure on Mount Washington » Eastern Mountain Sports
- 101 Reasons You Should Live In Texas At Least Once In Your Life » BuzzFeed
- Remind yourself that you don’t have to do what everyone else is doing. » Dale Partridge
That my hands create anything good. That a friend calls me to keep doing the “stupid thing” I’m doing. I’m 0-16 in the past year looking for work, but Skull Toaster is like space to me; without end, never without something to discover.
"The bar has been raised for requests at #EmoNightNYC."
Coffee shop drawing.
OH MY GOSH HE ASKED FOR A HUG AND HIS BUDDY CAME RUNNING IM GONNA CRY
There are about 100 people I want to do this with. Someday I’ll visit you at work, or be at your front door, and you’ll be all “what?!?” And then remember this video, and we’ll have the most epic hug.
The world as seen through the spokes of my mag wheel misfortune.
Gee, Duck Dynasty not so popular these days, huh?